Sunday, November 14, 2010

Supplication in the Prayer and after the Tashahud

I have been practicing this du'a for umpteen years and have never known the hikmah of this du'a until I learnt arabic. May Allah swt forgive me and bestow upon me the benefits and hikmah ...amin.
The Messenger of Allah saw said~
"When one of you is finished saying the last tashahhud [the final one in his prayer], let him seek refuge in Allah from four: From the torture of the Hell-fire, from the torture in the grave, from the trying misfortunes of life and death, and of the evil of the impostorous messiah antichrist]".
~Bukhari and Muslim


اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّيْ اَعُوْذُبِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ وَاَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ وَاَعُوْذَبِكَ مِنْ فَتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسِيْحِ الدَّجَّالِ

"O Allah, I take refuge from the torment of hell, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave and take refuge from the trials of life and death and from the tribulation of the Antichrist."

No comments:

Post a Comment