Monday, November 1, 2010

this one's for the wilful child

Many a time .... I had to resort to this du'a. You might think you give your kids the best and discipline them well, ....but somewhere along the line .... they still make me flabbergasted with their antics and wilful ways. When all reasonings, punishments and reprimands ...fail. I seek help from Allah Azza wa Jalla!
Read this to the child... always...


يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اصْبِرُوا وَصَابِرُوا وَرَابِطُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

O ye who believe! persevere in patience and constancy: vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah; that ye may prosper.

Read this and blow towards the upper forehead.
Another one I used to do for my daughter, Balqis. She had difficulty reading the Al-Quran so, following my mum's advise I read surah Ar-Ra'd to some water n gave her to drink. I did this many times. Alhdmulillah, she now reads the Al-Quran even better than me and even memorizes 6 long surahs. Yassin, Al-Waqi'ah, Ar-Rahman, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment