Thursday, July 21, 2011

Du'a seeking forgiveness



Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
 Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I am as My servant expects Me and I am with him as he remembers Me. By Allah, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than how one of you would be on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit. And when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom. And when he draws near Me walking, I draw close to him quickly.
[Sahih Muslim, Book 037, Number 6610]
عن أبي هريرة  عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال قال الله عز وجل أنا عند ظن عبدي بي وأنا معه حيث يذكرني والله لله أفرح بتوبة عبده من أحدكم يجد ضالته بالفلاة ومن تقرب إلي شبرا تقربت إليه ذراعا ومن تقرب 

Narrated Abdullah bin Amr: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said to the Prophet “O Allah’s Messenger! Teach me a supplication with which I may call upon Allah in my prayers.” The Prophet said,
 “Say: O Allah! I have wronged myself with a great oppression, and none forgives sins but You; so please forgive me. No doubt, You are the Forgiving, the Merciful.”




 عَنْ أَبِي الْخَيْرِ سَمِعَ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَمْرٍو أَنَّ أَبَا بَكْرٍ الصِّدِّيقَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ  قَالَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ عَلِّمْنِي دُعَاءً أَدْعُو بِهِ فِي صَلَاتِي قَالَ قُلْ :

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْمًا كَثِيرًا وَلَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ فَاغْفِرْ لِي مِنْ عِنْدِكَ مَغْفِرَةً إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

No comments:

Post a Comment