Thursday, October 28, 2010

For marriage and children

I was approached by a sister to memorise this du'a in masjidil haram during my hajj almost 20 years ago. She said this du'a will help strengthen my marriage and for my children to be successful solehiin and solehaat. Immediately after a couples of times reading this du'a, I performed the tawaf/circumambulate the holy kaabah reading this particular du'a.... over and over again! And after all these years practising this du'a, I vouch for it 200 percent! Alhamdulillah. my family and I,... we have had some tough times ... but mashaallah, bi iznillah .... and inshaAllah, we have and shall overcome them all.... alhamdulillah.

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

O Lord! Grant unto us in our spouse/s and our children who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous." (Al-Quraan 25.074)

No comments:

Post a Comment